Benefits of participation
Participation in the workshop will help schools to reach the following goals:
- Increasing numbers of international students. Meeting a lot of qualified and dedicated agents will definitely help to do it.
- Getting better quality international students. Explaining to the agents what kind of students the school is expecting to get will help you to reach students matching your school requirements. Getting more international applications will also allow you to choose the best.
- Diversifying the international student body. It
is important to get international students from various countries.
If there are too many students from one country they tend to cluster
together, do not interact actively with local students or students
from other countries and therefore do not actually get the benefits they
might get otherwise. At a certain stage, it even becomes a marketing
disadvantage - parents would prefer the environment where their children
would mix with other cultures. Meeting agents from more than 20 countries
will certainly help get a good mix of students.
- Gathering market intelligence. Talking to a lot of agents and your colleagues from other schools involved in international marketing will help you get a better understanding of the current market situation, trends, tendencies, identifying potential markets and plan your international marketing activities in a better way.
How exactly will the workshop help schools to achieve the goals?
- It will allow schools to meet current and potential strategic partners face-to-face.
During the workshop, schools will be able arrange one-to-one, face-to-face
meetings with quality agents from more than 15 countries.
- It is time-efficient.
Participating in the workshop will only takes 2 days. It would take
much more time to visit all the represented agents in different countries
- It is cost-efficient.
The cost of participation is sufficiently less than the
travel costs associated with visiting all the agents in person. It is
also more attractive than the costs of participation in other agent
workshops not focusing on schools.
You can find more information about our costs here.
Why are we different?
Our workshop is different from the others in the following way:
- We focus on New Zealand school sector only. We invite only
schools to participate in the event (by schools we mean primary,
intermediate and secondary schools, not language schools). We welcome
only agents committed to working with New Zealand schools.
- The event is based in Auckland, so that New Zealand Schools
will not have to travel internationally to get there and will have more
opportunities to show agents their schools.
- Our event is sufficiently more affordable than other workshops
or international agents.
What agents should schools expect to meet?
You shall meet agents from 15 countries including China, Hong Kong,
Korea, Vietnam, Germany, India, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan,
Indonesia, Brazil, Columbia, Argentina, Russia.
We welcome well-established agents actively working with New Zealand
schools. We also invite agents in emerging markets that are willing to
start working with the sector and currently have experience of working with
other educational institutions in New Zealand.
We carefully check the references of the agents to ensure that you will be
meeting well reputable agents.
How does it work?
- Before the event
- One month before the workshop you will get online access to information
about all the registered agents. You will be able to arrange appointments
with them via our online system. It is advisable to have the majority of
appointments scheduled before the event.
- During the event
- You will be meeting the agents at one-to-one, face-to-face
appointments, you will also be able to communicate with them informally at
lunches, dinner, and coffee breaks. Additional meetings could be organised
on the day.
|8:00 - 9:30|| - Registration, stand set up, room preparation|
|9:30 - 11:00|| - Meetings|
|11:00 - 11:30|| - Coffee break|
|11:30 - 13:00|| - Meetings|
|13:00 - 14:00|| - Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:30|| - Meetings|
|15:30 - 16:00|| - Coffee break|
|16:00 - 17:30|| - Meetings|
|18:00|| - Dinner|
|9:00 - 11:00|| - Meetings|
|11:00 - 11:30|| - Coffee break|
|11:30 - 13:30|| - Meetings|
|13:30 - 14:30|| - Farewell lunch|
There could be slight changes in the schedule, we shall keep you informed about them.
- After the event
- Participating in the workshop is an excellent step in establishing
relationships with agents. We encourage you to devote time to follow up all
the meetings you have had and to keep in touch with agents constantly. We
shall be happy to help your school in every aspect of establishing great
relationships with agents.
Participation in the workshop
Early bird rate (valid in 2020):
spot without display area: $2550 AUD
spot with display area behind: $2850 AUD
spot without display area: $2850 AUD
spot with display area behind: $3150 AUD
All prices are indicated in Australian dollars
Spots with display area are located on the perimeter of the room. You can
plan an independently standing banner behind your table on the spot.
Spots without display area are located in the middle of the room. At such
spots, banners can be placed behind the table not to block the view of other
- A meeting table and 4 chairs.
- A power socket.
- All the meals indicated in the time-table for 1 representative of your
school. The second representative can attend at a delegate fee rate of $250 AUD
- Use of online appointment system.
- Information about your school in the Workshop Catalogue that all the participants shall receive.
- A copy of the Workshop Catalogue with all the contacts of agents.
Booking / inquiry form (schools)
Agents from China will take part in the Workshop.
Agents from Vietnam will take part in the Workshop.
Agents from Japan will participate in the Workshop.
Agents from Thailand take part in the Workshop.
Previous Workshops feedback from schools and agents.